The Embroidery Kit
Our embroidery kit is unlike any other out there. Not only do we feature a 'zine (short for magazine) that introduces you to two artists exploring embroidery in interesting ways - and offers a step-by-step how-to guide to commonly used stitches, but we even throw in a few extra materials (a variety of beads and sequins) to make your embroidered works truly mixed media.
This is one of our very favorite kits - please don't tell the others!
- Two embroidery hoops (large and small)
- One linen bandana
- Six muslin pieces (assorted unbleached, bleached and various colors)
- Twelve clothespins with assorted colored floss
- Two embroidery needles
- Needle threader
- Water soluble marker
- Embroidery scissors
- Sequins and beads to zhush up your work
- Signature ALP Patterns to trace on your work
These are enough materials to make multiple works and then some!